We are excited to announce the launch of our Sunday Night Services here at Valley Community Church. This will be a one hour service from 6:00-7:00pm geared towards a family atmosphere including a Bible Study for adults, Jesus-centered activities with our Children's ministry Kingdom Kids, and the launch of our new Youth Ministry "Identity" (Jr. High, High School, College). Mark your calendars for May 16 and get ready to see God do amazing things in your family!
We want to have a lot of fun this year for Easter so we need a lot of eggs for our Kingdom Kids! We would love to have you help the Kingdom Kids ministry by donating easter eggs that have been pre-stuffed with candy or small toys. There is a drop-off container located in the foyer of the sanctuary.
We are eagerly anticipating the re-opening this Sunday! We will be meeting together for in-person services starting at 10:00 am in the sanctuary or online. Also, all the L.A. County required safety protocols will be in place (pews roped off, disinfecting restrooms and pews, hand sanitizer available, etc.), with some additional procedures (e.g. temperature thermometers), to ensure the safety for those who attend. If you do decide to come to service on campus this weekend, please note the following:
- If you or any member of your household has been sick or are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, please stay home.
- Masks are required. Masks will be provided for those in need of one.
- Please practice social distancing. Family households will be able to sit together in service 6 feet apart from the nearest family household. Please note the “roped” off pews as off-limits for seating to help with social distancing in the sanctuary.
-We will have temperature thermometers for added safety. Please be ready for your temperature to be taken before entry.
-Please follow the posted entrance and exit signs inside the building.
-This will be a family service. Families with children may attend service together in the sanctuary.
We pray that these procedures will not only help bring peace of mind but will enable all of us to experience a sense of joy and encouragement while being in the House of the Lord. In these uncertain times, be encouraged because our Jesus is the same yesterday, today, and forever. We love you!
1. Check-in will be located in the Courtyard and will begin at 9:30am. Doors to the Learning Center will open at 9:45.
2. Kingdom Kids will have a full kids service with worship, teaching and other fun activities that meet county requirements. Please note that no snacks and/or drinks will be provided during service.
3. All kids attending must follow these safety requirements: wearing masks, temperature check upon entry, and social distancing protocols. If you have any questions regarding safety requirements for service, please follow the link below:
4. Child pickup will be located at the Learning Center entrance. For additional health and safety measures, please promptly pick up your Kingdom Kid at the conclusion of service.
5. Parents, at this time, and until further notice, we are not able to provide safe services for young children ages 3 and under due to social distancing requirements. If you have young children attending church with you, they may sit with you in the sanctuary for service.
Dear Valley Community Church,
It is with a sad heart we will be delaying our reopening due to total staff exposure to Covid. Your safety is of highest priority, so we have decided to postpone our in person services to the 17th of January. As the staff quarantines, we thank you for your understanding and sincere prayers. For this weekend, January 10th, you may still access our regular online service at 10:00 am.
We also would like to address the events that took place yesterday in our nation. God is still on the throne, His promises are still rich towards His church, and He is and always will be the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrew 13:8). We invite you to pray earnestly for our nation as we, His Bride, are first and foremost citizens of Heaven (Philippians 3:20) and are also charged with praying FOR all men according to 1 Timothy 2:1-4:
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, 2 for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
In times of distress, it is we who carry the very presence of God into the situations of the world and it is we who have the privilege of shaping history through entering into the secret place with Him and proclaiming His Word over all. Let the Church rise up!
We love you and are eager to safely be with you all again soon!
Your VCC Staff