November 22, 2020
Dear Valley Community Church,
Every day I think about you and pray for you from the depths of my heart. Yes, 2020 has been a year where fear could overwhelm you. You and I have faced challenges – from the pandemic to a presidential race like none other. As you are a very spiritual people, I know you have recognized the move of God and a counter-attack of the enemy. We have seen civil unrest and racial tension. Many people are anxious and fearful of their future and what it will be. As your pastor, and spiritual father to sons and daughters around the world, I say, “Fear not.”
You must know God is in control and His authority will bring His plans to pass. He is also faithful to you personally and He does work things out for good because “He is good.” You and I have been prayer warriors. You and I believe in prophecy and the prophetic word. Do not get caught up in false proclamations on television, blogs, and office conversations. Get caught up in what Jesus, the living Word, has said. Stay anchored in scripture, do not be offended, and trust the prophets of the day.
As you pray, I was on a conference call led by Gateway Church. Pastor Robert Morris detailed what we should pray! I have added a little.
- Pray for our leaders, elected officials, and judges that they walk in integrity and do what is right.
- Pray for the truth to be revealed and for righteousness to be exalted in our nation.
- Pray for vaccines and treatment for COVID-19, but always proclaim Jesus is our Healer and Protector.
- Pray for all law enforcement and for wisdom that “God’s justice” would overwhelm “Man’s justice” – bringing our Constitution into the forefront with all men knowing that we were created by God – equal.
- Last but not least, pray the blessings of God over VCC and every believer. Come against spiritual wickedness using the authority given by God.
May I encourage you to walk in love and grace. Let’s keep our eyes on Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
Teri and I believe in you and we believe God has His hand on the United States of America. Why? Because He placed you here for such a time as this and has equipped you with your giftings – so flourish!
In His Grace,